Call for application for conference-participation funding between November 2021 and January 2022
The Student’s Scientific Association is inviting applications from talented individuals studying at the Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Pharmacy or Health who wish to give oral or poster presentations as first authors. During the evaluation those who have given a presentation at the local SSA conference and won a prize are favored.
The conference must be held in Hungary or other European country between 1st of November 2021 and 31st of January 2022. Maximum 1 conference participation can be supported for each applicant.
Evaluation criteria includes:
Presentations given at local or national SSA conferences, SSA research essays, in extenso publications, oral/poster presentations given at non-SSA conferences.
The winners will be chosen from the highest ranked students.
The cost will be reimbursed after the invoices
have been handed in. The winner may apply for reimbursement for registration, travelling and accommodation (domestic conferences: max. 15.000HUF/person/night, other conferences: max. 150EUR/person/night).
All the applicants must attach the abstract belonging to the presentation (title, list of authors); name, date, place and website of the conference and detailed cost-plan. The applicants must include their e-mail address, must state the mean of travel (eg.: train, plane) and if the abstract has been accepted for the conference or its acceptance will be decided by the organizers only later.
The winners must agree to the following, or else the University may deny the reimbursement:
- In their abstract and presentation the following support message must be included: “Support: EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00009” Not fulfilling this will lead to the loss of reimbursement.
- BEFORE making any reservations winners must contact the responsible person.
- If cancelled, the winner must pay the cancellation fee.
The applicant must certify all scientific achievements with the following documents:
- Local, national SSA participations and SSA research essays with the following downloadable form: https://oetdk.unideb.hu/public/upload/igazolas_adatlap_2018.pdf
-In extenso publication: title page containing the date and place of the publication and the abstract
- Non-SSA conference participation: Copy of the cover page and the page containing the abstract of the conference booklet.
Deadline for application: 25th of October 2021 12:00. Applications must be sent only by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject of the e-mail should include: application for conference-participation funding.
Any applications submitted incomplete or after the deadline will not be accepted. The results will be published on the website of the SSA and the SSA will contact the winners via e-mail until 1st of November.
Pályázat száma és címe: EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00009 , Az orvos-, egészségtudományi- és gyógyszerészképzés tudományos műhelyeinek fejlesztése