Call for application for conference-participation funding between April 2020 and October 2020
The Student’s Scientific Association is inviting applications from talented individuals studying at the Faculty of Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Pharmacy or Health who wish to give oral or poster presentations as first authors. During the evaluation those who have given a presentation at the local SSA conference and won a prize are favored.
The conference must be held in Hungary or other European country between 1st
April 2020 and 31st
Evaluation criteria includes:
Presentations given at local or national SSA conferences, SSA research essays, in extenso publications, oral/poster presentations given at non-SSA conferences.
The winners will be chosen from the highest ranked students.
The cost will be reimbursed after the invoices have been handed in. The winner may apply for reimbursement for registration, travelling and accommodation (domestic conferences: max. 15.000HUF/person/night, other conferences: max. 150EUR/person/night).
All the applicants must attach the abstract belonging to the presentation (title, list of authors); name, date, place and website of the conference and detailed cost-plan. The applicants must include their e-mail address, must state the mean of travel (eg.: train, plane) and if the abstract has been accepted for the conference or its acceptance will be decided by the organizers only later.
The winners must agree to the following, or else the University may deny the reimbursement:
- In their abstract and presentation the following support message must be included: “Support: EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00009
- Before making any reservations should contact the SSA.
- If cancelled, the winner must pay the cancellation fee.
The applicant must certify all scientific achievements with the following documents:
- Local, national SSA participations and SSA research essays with the following downloadable form: https://oetdk.unideb.hu/public/upload/igazolas_adatlap_2018.pdf
- In extenso publication: title page containing the date and place of the pbulication and the abstract
- Non-SSA conference participation: Copy of the cover page and the page containing the abstract of the conference booklet,
Deadline for application: 17th March 2020 12:00. Registrar’s office room 103.
Any applications submitted incomplete or after the deadline will not be accepted. The results will be published on the website of the SSA and the SSA will contact the winners via e-mail until 27th March.